Monday, December 19, 2011

I am so VERY excited!!
This pretty girl is a treasure that I found on Etsy.
She is very old and measures a large 5"
I have been searching and searching for the antique bisque mold and.....
 I have FINALLY found her!!!

I will be creating a wonderful 18" Artisan Doll using several  different textiles and materials....such as.....
German Glass Glitter (of course...), antique buttons, beveled glass, rhinestone treasures, several hundred teeny~tiny Swarovski loose stones, gold threaded pink ballet tule and more......
She won't be your standard Civil War Era China Doll.....

I need to get these girls poured, fired and glazed ;-)
I will be offering a special workshop in late January limited to 10.
Keep your eyes open girls for more info.
I am grateful.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! What a lucky girl you are! All of my bisque molds are little! That looks like fun! Can't wait to see the results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the workshop.

    Love you, Debbie.

    ReplyDelete